cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Quickbooks with Barclays.net business bank account

Does Quickbooks link to Barclays.net business bank accounts? When I try to 'add account' it only gives me the option of Barclays business accounts and asks for a membership number (which you don't get through Barclays.net)

Does anybody know if I can link or do I need to do manual transactions?

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Linking Quickbooks with Barclays.net business bank account

Hello Laurastokoe,

Thanks for reaching out with your question, I'm here to help.

If you haven't already, try searching for the bank using their website's URL. If you're still not able to locate the bank, you'll need to request that it be supported. There is a way to import transactions, if you're not able to get it connected. The following link will show you how: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1458636

Please let me know if you have any questions about the process.

Established Member

did you manage to do this? i am struggling to connect my account.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello EmmaJLC,

When I tried to search the bank's URL in the search field, the system says it isn't in our supported banks. However, if you enter Barclays, it'll give you a couple of banks associated with this name. Please see the screenshot below: 

You may select the correct one and try to sign in. Then, I'll give you an article how to connect a bank account: Add and connect bank and credit card accounts.

Otherwise, if your login credentials won't get accepted, I'll personally send a product request about this to our product developers. They'll might consider adding this link as one of our supported banks.

You're always welcome to post more questions.