cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Reconcile accounts in mobile app

How do I reconcile accounts using the mobile app? And how do I deposit undepodited funds from a sales receipt? Thank you 

1 Comment

Re: Reconcile accounts in mobile app

Hi there, @travisstillson.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Allow me to help share some insight about reconciling the account in QuickBooks Online (QBO) mobile app and deposit sales receipt. 

Currently, reconciling your bank account using the QBO mobile app is unavailable. You need to use either a browser or desktop app to do this task.

Here's how:

1. At the top right, select the Gear icon.
  2. Select Reconcile.
  3. Click Reconcile Now, and then select the bank account you want to reconcile.
  4. Confirm the beginning balance on your statement matches the beginning balance in QuickBooks Online.
  5. Enter the statement Ending balance and Ending date.
  6. Select Start reconciling.
  7. After reviewing all the transactions listed on your bank statement, look at the difference at the top of the Reconcile window.
  8. If it's zero, click Finish now from the drop-down at the top right.

I've attached the following article for additional reference: How to reconcile accounts.

Next, to help ensure I'm on the same page regarding your second question, can you confirm if you're trying to record the sales receipt as undeposited funds or deposit it to your bank account?

If you're trying to record the payment as Undeposited funds, you can just open and edit the sales receipt, and choose Undeposited Funds as the Deposit to account. However, if you're recording a deposit, please refer to the steps below: 

1. At the top left, select the Burger icon.
  2. Select Bank Deposits.
  3. Click the Plus icon.
  4. Select the desired account.
  5. In the New deposit section, click Select existing payments
  6. Find and mark the sales receipt.
  7. At the top right, click Select.
  8. In the upper right corner, click Save

That should do it. Drop me a comment below if you're referring to something else or if you have any other questions about QuickBooks. I'll be happy to help you out. Have a great day.