cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Visit this post for a list of recent banking issues in QuickBooks Online.
RBu
Level 1

Unable to set up download for Capital One Bank

I am trying to set up a new Bank Feed Setup for Capital One Bank.  The Community recommendation was to use Capital One Bank -New   I tried this but received this message:  Sorry, we've run into a problem    Quickbooks is having trouble connecting to Capital One Bank - New.

Any idea how to download from Capital One Bank now that Web connect is not available?  The Bank download only seems to offer a csv file.

2 REPLIES 2
AlcaeusF

Hello there, RBu.

I'd love to help you with your concern about connecting to the Capital One bank. However, I need more information about what region and type of QuickBooks you're using right now.

If you're using the US version, we have ongoing issues with connecting a Capital One bank account through the Express Web Connect feature. Our engineering team is diligently working to resolve the issue.

You can add more details about your concern by clicking the Reply button below. I hope to hear from you soon.

leifchr
Level 1

I am now having the same problem this week, is there any fixes in sight? this is really getting annoying. the old way with Direct Connect worked much better.

Leif

Need to get in touch?

Contact us