cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

We have a deposit of 600.68 and debit of 20.67 on 2/22 that we did not do? what happened?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: We have a deposit of 600.68 and debit of 20.67 on 2/22 that we did not do? what happened?

Hello there, @sandy9.

I am here to make sure you have an accurate record of your bank transactions.

If I may ask, are the transactions downloaded from your bank? If so, is this deposit a payment coming from one of your customer’s? A screenshot of the transactions would be very helpful for me to provide you with an accurate information.

For downloaded transactions, QuickBooks Online only have a read-only type if connections with your bank. The system is dependent on the data your bank shared with us. I’d recommend contacting your bank to verify the transactions that you have.

For additional insights, you may check out this article: Add and match downloaded bank transactions.

On the other hand, I’d suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They the tools to look up your account on a secured environment and verify the transactions you’ve received.

Here’s how to contact us:

1. Go to the Help menu.
  2. Click Contact Us.
  3. Under How can we help?, type in any keyword about your concern.
  4. Hit Continue.
  5. Click Get a call back to contact us.

You can always visit us here in the Community. I’m here to answer your inquiries about your downloaded bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.