cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Contributor *

When I reconcile credit card accounts sometimes I'm given an option to enter interest on the first page and sometimes not. Can someone tell me why this is?

1 Comment

Re: When I reconcile credit card accounts sometimes I'm given an option to enter interest on the ...

Thanks for getting back to us in the Community, @kmgrissen.

I can share some information about the option to enter interest when reconciling credit card account in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Just to verify, are you referring to the Enter the finance change option? If so, this won't show once you already started reconciling the credit card account.

However, if this is the first time and it's now showing, try logging into your QBO account using a different or a private browser. There are times that the browser is full of frequently accessed page resources, thus causing some unusual responses. To use a private browser, here's how:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

If it shows, perform clear cache on your default browser. Clearing cache will refresh the system, and you'll be able to work with a clean slate.

That should do it. I'm also adding this article for future reference: How to reconcile accounts.

Please let me know how everything goes or if you're referring to something else. I'd be glad to answer should you have additional questions. Have a great day.