cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
Solved

Why do I still see transactions the the "Reviewed" tab under Banking? I only have the option to "Undo" the transaction. Will they always stay there?

Best answer 05-14-2019

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why do I still see transactions the the "Reviewed" tab under Banking? I only have the option to "Undo" the transaction. Will they always stay there?

Hello,

Yes they will always stay there.  REVIEWED means just that, you have reviewed them and accepted them into your register.

QuickBooks Team

Re: Why do I still see transactions the the "Reviewed" tab under Banking? I only have the option ...

Hello @paul-swecker,

As of the moment, there isn't an option to archived all your banking transactions from the Reviewed tab.

@MarshallA is correct. In addition, these transactions have already been processed and accepted in QuickBooks.

Also, the Reviewed tab allows you to keep track of all your reviewed transactions that have been added to your bank register.

Lastly, feel free to visit our QuickBooks Online Blog so you can be updated about the latest release rolled out in the product.

I'll be always around here in the Community ready to help if you have any other concerns.

3 Comments

Re: Why do I still see transactions the the "Reviewed" tab under Banking? I only have the option to "Undo" the transaction. Will they always stay there?

Hello,

Yes they will always stay there.  REVIEWED means just that, you have reviewed them and accepted them into your register.

Established Member

Thank you!  I was thinking was was not "clicking" something properly or not setting something up properly.   Is there a way to archive these "Reviewed" transactions?  Eventually this list will get quite large.

QuickBooks Team

Re: Why do I still see transactions the the "Reviewed" tab under Banking? I only have the option ...

Hello @paul-swecker,

As of the moment, there isn't an option to archived all your banking transactions from the Reviewed tab.

@MarshallA is correct. In addition, these transactions have already been processed and accepted in QuickBooks.

Also, the Reviewed tab allows you to keep track of all your reviewed transactions that have been added to your bank register.

Lastly, feel free to visit our QuickBooks Online Blog so you can be updated about the latest release rolled out in the product.

I'll be always around here in the Community ready to help if you have any other concerns.