cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Why does QB Online keep crashing when trying to reconcile my account and see why it is out of balance?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Why does QB Online keep crashing when trying to reconcile my account and see why it is out of...

Hey there, @DaveinAZ,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. I can help you access your QBO account.

May I know if you're using the QBO app? If so, there is currently an ongoing issue with the crashing behavior in QuickBooks Online App for Windows. Our Support Team are already working to roll out a solution for this unexpected hurdle.

While they do, it is best to get in touch with our QuickBooks Online Care Team so they can add you to our notification lists of affected users. Here's how to contact us:

1. On your QBO account, click the (?) Help menu.
  2. Hit the Contact Us button.

That should get you to connected to our live support peers, @DaveinAZ. You can have our representatives add you to the investigation number INV-21697. Once added, you'll get live email notifications when an update is available.

As a workaround, you can temporarily use a supported browser to access your account. However, if you're not using the app, you can try using a different browser or an incognito window to identify if the issue is caused by a web data problem. Here's how to switch:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

If the private browser does not show the same hitch, you can continue doing your tasks in your QuickBooks Online account on a regular browser then clear your browser's cache. Here's an article to help you: How do I clear the temporary Internet files and cache?

Please update me on how this goes. I'm here to help you get things figured out. Have a great day!