Highlighted
Community Leader
8 Comments
Community Explorer ***
Re: Our Safe & Supportive Community

Thanks for the great post, @LeslieBarber Smiley Happy I'm so grateful to be part of this safe and supportive community and look forward to getting to know so many wonderful entrepreneurs! 

ProAdvisor
This is a place that is exactly what I was looking for to learn and grow. Thank you.
Community Explorer ***

@SteveChase It makes me so happy to hear you say that! We're so glad you're here Smiley Happy

Community Leader

So good to hear @SteveChase. That's exactly what we hoped. 

ProAdvisor
Re: Our Safe & Supportive QB Community

After being on the other forum for more years than I hate to admit to, I am happy to be here as well.  I love the friendliness and social aspect to this forum.  Many thanks to all of you who are part of the moderating group.  

Community Explorer ***

Thank you, Leslie! I have been on the other forum for awhile now and don't usually post on it. I rarely have the time to visit these forums, but I do when I have time and they have helped me learn alot. 

Community Explorer ***

Hey everyone my name is Harish, i am from India ,worked in intuit process when it was in India,Lost my loved one someone told me to do blogging, so here i am , I am good at tech and payroll but not Good in Accounting 😞.

Our safe and supportive QB Community ✌🏻

Community Host

Welcome, Harish (@Latchi)!

Blogging can be a great way to work through your feelings. The best bloggers (any kind of authors, really) are those who write from authentic personal experience.

What's your blog about, and is it a source of income for you or simply a creative outlet? What's your main gig? (And it's ok if you're not super-confident about your accounting skills - QB Community is the place to talk about any and all aspects of working for yourself - the things that come naturally, the things that make you want to tear your hair out in frustration, and everything in between!)