Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
reeya-ghalan
Level 1

Cost price not updated automatically.

Hello Expert,
I am using QuickBooks Premier Edition 2015, since a week,cost price are not updated automatically, which was working fine before, when I check the item preference, Advance stock setting is disable so that I am not able to edit the setting, anyone have a solution will be appreciated.

Thanks
Reeya

Solved
Best answer February 21, 2019

Accepted Solutions
Rustler
Level 15

@reeya-ghalan wrote:

Hi 

Reeya, you said you are using premier, there is no advanced inventory in premier. That is why it is disabled.

Advanced inventory is only in the high dollar enterprise subscription

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShiellaGraceA
QuickBooks Team

Some Intuit services will be affected when your QuickBooks version is discontinued or no longer supported, reeya-ghalan.

Advanced stock setting/Advanced Inventory feature is an add-on service in QuickBooks. To continue using your services, you’ll need to upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop.

Please visit our website for details: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/desktop/.

You can also update to a new QuickBooks Desktop by following these steps:

1. Click File, and then click Open or Restore Company.
  2. Select Open a company file, then Next.
  3. Highlight your data file, then click Open.
  4. Read the info in the Update Company file for New Version pane. Check the box to signify you understand, then click Update Now.
  5. Click Yes when prompted.

You can read more information about QuickBooks Desktop service discontinuation (Disco) policy and upgrade information in this article.

I'll be around if you have other questions. Feel free to reach out anytime.

reeya-ghalan
Level 1

Hi 

EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Hi Reeya,

We would be grateful if you can Private Message us on Facebook or Direct Message us on Twitter with your license number so we can investigate the issue further for you.

Rustler
Level 15

@reeya-ghalan wrote:

Hi 

Reeya, you said you are using premier, there is no advanced inventory in premier. That is why it is disabled.

Advanced inventory is only in the high dollar enterprise subscription

Need to get in touch?

Contact us