cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Mayfair-to-Mountains
Level 1

How can I delete an obsolete Quickbooks Self-Employed? If I try and take it off my billing it says it will transfer to the client - however she does not want to use it?

3 REPLIES 3
John C
QuickBooks Team

How can I delete an obsolete Quickbooks Self-Employed? If I try and take it off my billing it says it will transfer to the client - however she does not want to use it?

Hi Mayfair-to-Mountains

By removing the client's company from your wholesale billing, you will receive the message transfer billing to client, however it simply removes your billing details from the client account and the billing section will remain empty. The account will then require the client to enter their billing details to activate the account.

BRS Sandie
Level 3

Does this remove them as your client? Or give them the opportunity to  stay as your client with your discount?

EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Hi BRS Sandie

If you remove them from your billing it makes they take over paying the subscription and then pay the direct billing prices. If you go as if to add client and select direct discount-client is billed it will give you an idea of what they would be paying.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us