cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
devina
Level 1

I received an email to say card had expired so payment could not update - updated card details - all data company data has now disappeared. How do I get this back

1 REPLY 1
JaneD

I received an email to say card had expired so payment could not update - updated card details - all data company data has now disappeared. How do I get this back

Hi devina

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You may want to make sure that you're accessing the right account by logging in to QuickBooks Online (QBO) using the correct user ID and password.

Just make sure to sign in through this webpage https://c34.qbo.intuit.com/qbo34/login?locale=en_GB. Otherwise, I recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Support Team. They have direct access to your account and further investigate this.

Here's how to get in contact with them:

1. Sign in to QBO.
  2. Go to Help and select on Contact us.
  3. Enter your concern and click on Let's talk.
  4. Choose either Chat or Get a callback.

If you're using the Accountant version of QuickBooks, follow the steps outlined in this article: Find a company that is missing from the QBO Accountant client list.

This should point you in the right direction. Please let me know on how this turns out. I'm always here to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us