cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Airbnb expense topics

Just signed up on quickbooks. Is there a section that has pre built expense topics that would cover an airbnb/VRBO expense sheet so I dont have to guess in making up expense topics?

Solved
Best answer March 20, 2018

Best Answers
Anonymous
Not applicable

Airbnb expense topics

Hey @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out. I am not entirely sure what you mean by expense topic, do you mean expense categories? If I understand correctly, you're looking for preexisting templates/typical accounts that you use for your Air BnB expenses? 

It's a broad question and depends what exactly you want to expense, but I'd love to offer some resources to get you started. I was able to find a few resources that can help with initial set up and long-term management of your QB account:

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Airbnb expense topics

Hey @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out. I am not entirely sure what you mean by expense topic, do you mean expense categories? If I understand correctly, you're looking for preexisting templates/typical accounts that you use for your Air BnB expenses? 

It's a broad question and depends what exactly you want to expense, but I'd love to offer some resources to get you started. I was able to find a few resources that can help with initial set up and long-term management of your QB account:

Need to get in touch?

Contact us