Highlighted
Experienced Member

Bluepark export

We have been using Quickbooks desktop for the last couple of years. We have used the web connector to feed our data from bluepark into the desktop edition without any problems. We have recently transferred to QBO and configured bluepark to now send the data to QBO. I am now finding rounding problems with some of the invoices and sales receipts that are being posted into QBO. The problem seems to be with rounding VAT up. So for example an invoice for £24.99 in bluepark will be entered as £25 in QBO. In bluepark it shows VAT of £4.16 and £4.17 in QBO. If I manually enter the invoice into QBO it shows VAT of £4.16 and total of £24.99. Can anyone help please? 

7 REPLIES
QuickBooks Team

Re: Bluepark export

Hi SueW1,

Welcome to the QuickBooks Community page & thank you for your message!

I am going to contact our Desktop support team who will be in touch with you shortly in regards to your QuickBooks Desktop query.

Thank you in advance & hope you have a lovely day!

Kindest regards

Experienced Member

Thanks but this isn't a Quickbooks desktop problem. We never had a problem with the transfer of data to Quickbooks desktop. The problem has started since using Quickbooks online.

QuickBooks Team

Hi SueW1,

Thank you for your reply and apologies for misunderstanding that it was on QuickBooks desktop. To be able to see what is happening I would be grateful if you could please send us a screenshot of the BluePark invoice and also of the QBO invoice so that we can have a look. If you can send them via private message.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Katie

Experienced Member

Thanks Katie. Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I private message you? 

QuickBooks Team

Hello Sue,

You should be able to do this directly by selecting Katie's name. You could alternatively post them on here removing any personal information.

Thanks,

Experienced Member

Thanks, but I tried that and it wasn’t giving me the option. I think there may be an issue because when I click the quick links on the ‘ask the community ‘ or the ‘join a conversation ‘ I’m being redirected to an ‘oops something went wrong’ page.

QuickBooks Team

Hi SueW1,

Thank you for your reply no problem I think it will best if you could please call our technical support team so that we can screen share with you and see what is happening if that's ok.

Before you call in we will need you to be logged into a pc/laptop, using Google Chrome browser and logged into your QuickBooks as we can only screen share this way..

Our contact number is the following:

0808 168 8175

Opening times: 08:00am - 20:00pm

I would be grateful once you have called in if you could please update me by replying to our messages on here so I know what the outcome was.

Thank you in advance

Kindest regards