cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cancelling Free Trial - Does not give option to cancel?

Hi there,

Trying to cancel my quickbooks free trail but it wont let me. I go up to the 'gear' icon but nothing comes up about 'billing & subscription' meaning I can't access the option to cancel...someone help me please!

2 REPLIES
QuickBooks Team

Re: Cancelling Free Trial - Does not give option to cancel?

Hey there, Abi Hobbs.

Thanks for being part of the QuickBooks family. I'm here to help and ensure the cancellation process is easy for you.

In order to see the Billing & Subscription, make sure you have the Master or Company Administrator access on the account. That way, you’ll be able to cancel the subscription.

However, if you have the correct user access, I have a few steps you can try so you'll be able to see the Billing & Subscription option. To begin, use a private window or Incognito window.

This will help us determine if this is a browser related-issue.  Here are the keyboard shortcuts to open a private browser:

• For Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, press Ctrl + Shift + P.
  • For Google Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N.
  • For Safari, press Command + Shift + N.

If the browser troubleshooting step doesn't work, clear the temporary Internet files/cache, close out of the browser to start with a clean slate. You’ll find the detailed instructions through this link: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

Otherwise, contact our QuickBooks Online Support Team to assist you with the cancellation process. You can reach them through the following link: Contact QuickBooks.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help. I value the success of your business. Have a great rest of your day.

QuickBooks Team

Re: Cancelling Free Trial - Does not give option to cancel?

Hey there, Abi Hobbs.

Thanks for being part of the QuickBooks family. I'm here to help and ensure the cancellation process is easy for you.

In order to see the Billing & Subscription, make sure you have the Master or Company Administrator access on the account. That way, you’ll be able to cancel the subscription.

However, if you have the correct user access, I have a few steps you can try so you'll be able to see the Billing & Subscription option. To begin, use a private window or Incognito window.

This will help us determine if this is a browser related-issue.  Here are the keyboard shortcuts to open a private browser:

• For Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, press Ctrl + Shift + P.
  • For Google Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N.
  • For Safari, press Command + Shift + N.

If the browser troubleshooting step doesn't work, clear the temporary Internet files/cache, close out of the browser to start with a clean slate. You’ll find the detailed instructions through this link: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

Otherwise, contact our QuickBooks Online Support Team to assist you with the cancellation process. You can reach them through the following link: Contact QuickBooks.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help. I value the success of your business. Have a great rest of your day.