Highlighted
Experienced Member

Hi

Hi

justused qb on ipad and entered some transactions but not sure if on uk version as help refers to IRS etc

9 REPLIES
QuickBooks Team

Re: Hi

Hello Eric,

Welcome to the Community.

Let me try and help find out which region your account has been set up for. Can I first of all check how you subscribed to QuickBooks Online? Did you subscribe through the App store or did you go through our website?

Thanks,

Experienced Member

hello was app store

QuickBooks Team

Hello

Thank you for that, it is possible iTunes has redirected you to the US version. Can you PM us your email address (as it redacts it from this page) so we can check the subscription region.

Kind regards

Emma

Experienced Member

Hi Emma

its [email address removed]

doing 2017 / 18 figures 

my question is how to tsfr csv file old transactions to my Clydesdale 2017 account as only showing from 18 august 2017 and i nede transactions from 01 feb 2017 to 31 jan 2018 for accountant / self assessment tax etc

also i have a personal RBS bank account showing in my quickbooks account shouild i delete this as only a few business related transactions eg capital intro etc and odd prchase

Experienced Member

email is my user name @outlook.com in case it has been redacted in message 

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for sending us that Eric - I've been brought up-to speed by Emma when she signed off. Let me look into this now for you. - JamesC^

QuickBooks Team

Hey Eric, it appears like you have a GB Account - can you try and log in through https://uk.qbo.intuit.com/login and see if that takes you into the correct account. Do you have a different email address linked to your ipad or itunes? - JamesC^

Experienced Member

yes

different email address on i pad

Apple personal email

QB email is the business one

need advice on transferring a csv old transactions bank info to QB

have downloaded transactions ok

QuickBooks Team

If you can PM me the personal E-mail, i'd like to see if that's where the transactions have been going - you can check by attempting to login through uk.selfemployed.intuit.com/login and use your personal email address.

For transferring a csv of old transactions, historical statements etc into QB. If you've downloaded them already from the bank, log into your account, click Banking on the left Menu then "Import Transactions" next to the Update button and follow the instructions on screen to import the file. Make sure the columns are selected correctly when importing - you can open the .csv to check the format and column order.

JC^