cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
SOLVED

How do i get all the information i put in order in self employed to my accountant ?

Someone explain this to me how do i get all the work i have down sorted my accounts to the accountant now or how do i print it all.

Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

Best answer 3 weeks ago

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do i get all the information i put in order in self employed to my accountant ?

Hi nick5,

Thank you for contacting the Community.

You can download your Tax Summary, Reports and Miles into a PDF or Excel file, which can then be emailed or printed.

To download your mileage from the miles tab click the little box with an arrow on the right side of the screen (next to the envelope). To download the Tax Summary to press Download Tax Summary on Taxes tab. And to download reports click the arrow next to View on the reports tab and then Download.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do i get all the information i put in order in self employed to my accountant ?

Hi nick5,

Thank you for contacting the Community.

You can download your Tax Summary, Reports and Miles into a PDF or Excel file, which can then be emailed or printed.

To download your mileage from the miles tab click the little box with an arrow on the right side of the screen (next to the envelope). To download the Tax Summary to press Download Tax Summary on Taxes tab. And to download reports click the arrow next to View on the reports tab and then Download.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Smiley Happy

Established Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I just couldn't figure that out but now all is good

QuickBooks Team

Welcome again to the Community, nick5.

I appreciate you letting us know that our colleague @CarlyL was able to help out with your concern. Please know that the Intuit Community is your one-stop-shop for help with QuickBooks.

I want to ensure you’re feeling supported while learning the program, so I’m including a link to our Knowledge Base articles.

Reach out to me directly if you have questions about working in QBSE. I'm always here to help make running your business more simple. Wishing you the best.