Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Is quickbooks customer is a lead ?

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys doing great over there,

I am integrating quickbooks in a CRM, I am confused that quickbooks customers are the leads in a CRM if yes, Then what can be a vendor in a CRM.

Thanks in advance

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Is quickbooks customer is a lead ?

Hi there, @Client012.

I'm here to help guide you to the right support who can help you further with verifying what is the designated name for a vendor in CRM.

The vendor is the designated name for suppliers in QuickBooks Online (QBO), to know what it is in CRM, I recommend getting in touch with your third-party (CRM) Support and verify this further securely.

If you have any other QuickBooks questions, just add a comment below. In addition, you may also check our QuickBooks help articles for your future reference about QuickBooks Online: Help articles for QBO.

Have a great day ahead!

Experienced Member

Thanks for your reply,

So we can call a QBO customer a lead in a CRM ? For the rest i will contact with the thirdparty CRM to find out.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for getting back to us, @Client012.

Yes, you may consider your QBO customer as a lead in CRM. However, you'll need to contact with your CRM provider for more details and guidance about this. 

You can use our QuickBooks Apps Store so you can find a CRM app that can integrate well with the program. Here's how: 

1. Go to https://apps.intuit.com/app/apps/home?categoryId=crm&locale=en-US. 
  2. In the Search box, enter CRM
  3. Choose the right app for your business. 
  4. You can get their contact details under the App information section. 

This will get you in the right direction, @Client012.

Please drop me a line below if there's anything else you need. Cheers!