cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NOTIFICATION EMAILS

Is it possible to receive a notification when a customer views an estimate or invoice that was sent via email?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: NOTIFICATION EMAILS

Hello there, @Brian61.

Thanks for posting here in the Community. I want to share some insights about receiving an email notification once a customer viewed a sales transaction from QuickBooks Self-Employed.

Currently being able to receive an email notification once your customer viewed a sales transaction from QuickBooks Self-Employed isn't an option for us. You can only see the status and the date as to when your customer viewed its invoice on your QuickBooks. 

Here's how:

1. Click on Sales.
  2. Select on All Sales.
  3. Filter the type of transaction that you wanted to view.
  4. Check the status of the invoice under the Status section. 
  5. To know if when it has been viewed click on the specific transaction and refer to the activity section. 

While this option isn't available, I'd suggest sharing this idea to our developers. This way they'll be able to determine feature that needs to be added in future updates. Doing this can also help them asses on how we can help you run your business easier. Just click on the Gear icon and click on Feedback or go to this link: Customer Feedback. 

This should get you moving today!

Please know that I'm just a post away if there's anything else you need. Have a great day!