cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Contributor *
Solved

QuickBooks Online Nav Bar

Is it possible to turn-off the Left Nav Bar (like the hamburger icon does), but have it stay off?  I would like to have more horizontal screen space, so I have created bookmarks for the QBO items that I use most.  However, when I use a bookmark, the left nav bar always comes back (like a cat) and I have to click the hamburger icon again. I would like to save a mouse click!  TIA

Best answer 05-24-2019

Accepted Solutions

Re: QuickBooks Online Nav Bar

Hi there, SammyB.

Thanks for connecting with us. We are unable to hide the hamburger icon whenever a new tab is opened in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

QBO works with the default settings of your browser. When opening a new tab, it displays new content. You could consider using our Windows Application. From there, you are able to create new tabs and bookmark them for easy access.

You can install our app through this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/apps/. Just scroll down to the Get the QuickBooks Mac or Windows App section and click on the Free Download button.

I'm attaching an article that will provide further information: Bookmark your QuickBooks pages.

For any feature enhancements and announcements, visit our website through this link: The QuickBooks Blog.

This should point you in the right direction. Please leave a message below if you have any questions. I'm always here to help.

1 Comment

Re: QuickBooks Online Nav Bar

Hi there, SammyB.

Thanks for connecting with us. We are unable to hide the hamburger icon whenever a new tab is opened in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

QBO works with the default settings of your browser. When opening a new tab, it displays new content. You could consider using our Windows Application. From there, you are able to create new tabs and bookmark them for easy access.

You can install our app through this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/apps/. Just scroll down to the Get the QuickBooks Mac or Windows App section and click on the Free Download button.

I'm attaching an article that will provide further information: Bookmark your QuickBooks pages.

For any feature enhancements and announcements, visit our website through this link: The QuickBooks Blog.

This should point you in the right direction. Please leave a message below if you have any questions. I'm always here to help.