cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Quickbooks Pro 2019 to Premier 2019

I just upgraded from Quickbooks desktop pro 2016 to 2019 plus yesterday May 17th, but after looking I feel like it would better suit us to have Premier Plus.  Is there any way I can change it without having to buy it all again?

3 Comments
Community Backer ***

Re: Quickbooks Pro 2019 to Premier 2019

hi@SheffLee ,

Please call Intuit agent to ask refund for your Pro 2019. You should be still eligible to claim money back guarantee up to now. Good luck 8)

QuickBooks Team

Hi there, SheffLee.

You can request a refund under our satisfaction guarantee for product purchased from Intuit. As long as it's within 60 days of the ship, download, or unlock date.

Here's how you can request a refund through your Intuit Account.

1. Log in to your Intuit Account.
  2. Select Products in the Products & Services applet.
  3. Find the product you want to return, and select the Return Product link at the right.
  4. Choose a cancel reason.
  5. Click Return Product.
  6. Wait for the confirmation that the product return was submitted successfully.
  7. An email will be sent to you as your refund is processed.

Then, you can contact our QuickBooks Sales Team to further assist you purchasing your QuickBooks Premier 2019. Just go to this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/. Then, call the number beside the Sign in tab.

For more details about returning a QuickBooks product for a refund, you can check out this article: Return a QuickBooks product for a refund.

Visit the Community again if you need anything else. I'd be glad to help.

Established Community Backer ***

@SheffLee 

You upgraded from pro to premier

or

pro to pro plus?

To clear things up, the plus aspect does NOT change anything about the software, plus is a subscription which requires you to pay for annual upgrade.

QBDT will work with intuit services for 3 years, so you can buy QBDT once every three years or pay for it annually - that is the difference.

And if you do not use intuit services, QBDT will work as long as the operating system does not change.  So if you outsource payroll, do not use banking downloads, etc, one purchase price for a long time