cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Explorer *

Warehouse Manager App > lot numbers

Hi - I've recently downloaded the Quickbooks Warehouse Manager App and we are using mobile scanners. I'm working on a process map for our warehouse team. We pick orders via lot numbers and have multiple lot numbers active at one time for a specific item - this information is not included in the UPC barcode. I would like the pickers to identify which lot they picked from - is this possible via the app/mobile scanner to choose the Lot Number for each item picked on a sales order?  If lot numbers are not possible is it an option with serial numbers?

Thank you!

3 Comments
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Warehouse Manager App > lot numbers

Hi kseighman,

Choosing the lot number for the picker is unavailable, same goes with the serial numbers.

Please refer to this article to see the available Picklist: Set up and use Warehouse Manager App for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.

You might also want to check out this helpful article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/enterprise/features/advanced-inventory/warehouse-management-system/.

Let us know if you have other concerns. We're always here to help you.

Senior Explorer *

Thank you @ShiellaGraceA  

Is there somewhere I can suggest this functionality be added for future updates or releases? It's great that QuickBooks has a mobile function but excludes food manufacturing (where lot tracking is very important) from using the software. The current functionality will add more work for the team vs streamlining their work stream. 

QuickBooks Team

I can send a feedback, kseighman.

This functionality would be helpful to you and other users of Warehouse Manager App. I'll surely forward your suggestion to our developers and let them know that this is something that you need.

Meanwhile, you can check this article to know more about Warehouse Manager App.

You can post here any questions you have in mind. The Community team is always here to help.