9 Comments
Established Community Backer ***
Re: What is the best CRM for QB online?

Check out this post regarding CRM.

https://qbcommunity.com/t5/Running-smoothly/CRM-for-small-business/m-p/135571#M343

Hope you find something that works for you!! Smiley Happy

Community Host

Hello @alexrojas and welcome to the QB Community. 

In addition to the post @jessbru99568 recommended, most users tend to prefer either Method or Insightly, both of which are integrated with QBO. 

What are you looking for in terms of a CRM? Is your aim to improve communication or tracking? Though most users seem to prefer Method, I like the workflow and interface of Insightly. 

Additionally, I've always found MailChimp to be a great tool for tracking campaigns and customer communication interaction via emai newsletters. 

Hope this helps. 

James Ong

Established Member

James:

Do you have any experience with InfusionSoft CRM and ability to integrate it into QBO?

Thanks,

Browe48

Highlighted
Established Community Backer *

First of all the best CRM for anything is the one you use. It doesn't matter if your CRM is a Rolodex, a paper calendar and a set of Post-It notes or a custom-built software program costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. 

If you do not enter data onto the Rolodex cards or in the customer's digital record, it does not matter.  

Secondly, remember that the most important letter is the 'R'. You can enter all the details, data and discussion notes into your CRM if you don't use it to build a Relationship with your customers, you're wasting your time. 

Check out the way that the Ritz-Carlton uses their CRM (called mystique) to build amazing engagement with their guests. I've written a few articles about the importance of building these relationships, based on what I've learned from my experiences at, my reading about and my meeting the former CEO of the Ritz-Carlton on my blog. 

You can find the link to my blog on my QBcommunity profile page.

Community Host

@photosbydepuhl, it's always about the right tool for the right job and finding a "fit," right? Smiley Happy

Established Community Backer *
@JamesOng, no it’s not just about finding the right tool - that was my whole point. Of course you need the right tool, but it’s much better to use a mediocre tool than to have the perfect tool and not use it.

I know a bunch of Small Business owners who will spend way too much time in their quest for the perfect tool; spend a ton of money to acquire it only to have it sit on the shelf, in never to open the program on their computer.

Better to find a tool that does an ok job for you and get started, than never to use a CRM, because you’re still looking.

I will agree with you on this one thing: it is just a tool. Not one of my clients had ever hired me because of the brand of CRM is use.
Community Host

@photosbydepuhl, precisely!

I take a lot of inspiration from this, not just in relation to photography: http://www.chasejarvis.com/project/the-best-camera/

Re: What's the best CRM for QB online?

Hi @alexrojas,

Having a CRM system is a great to keep track of your customers, suppliers and your interaction with them. I am wondering if you've made a decision on which CRM to go for in the end? How are you finding it? 

We have a website which may be helpful to you. If you go to apps.com and filter by CRM, you'll find a list of CRM software that works with QuickBooks. 

Keen to hear back from you!

Esther 

Established Member
Re: What's the best CRM for QB online?

You can consider somethings while choosing the right CRM and should look some features.

https://saltcrm.com/features-of-salt-crm/