cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cecelialaing
Level 1

I have a loan account which is set up as a non-current liability. When i go to reconcile the transactions going through it in "For Review" it won't let me reconcile. Why?

1 Comment 1
JessT

I have a loan account which is set up as a non-current liability. When i go to reconcile the transactions going through it in "For Review" it won't let me reconcile. Why?

Let’s go check out your reconciliation, cecelialaing.

You’re unable to reconcile the bank transactions in the For Review tab. You’ll want to match or add them to your bank register first, and reconcile. If you categorised them as loans, they would show up in your loan account and you can reconcile that account, too.

Right now, you’ll want to make sure all bank transactions were correctly categorised so you can reconcile. To check them, go to the Banking page and click the Reviewed tab, then check their categories. If one needs correction, just click the Undo option of that transaction as shown in the screenshot. Then, go back to For Review tab and categorise it correctly. If everything's fine, go to your loan account and click on Reconcile.

Please let me know if you need further help with your reconciliation.