Can’t connect to hmrc??

Solved
Best answer July 12, 2019

Accepted Solutions
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Can’t connect to hmrc??

Good day, @redlee1979.

I want to ensure that you'll be able to connect to HMRC. To start with, may I ask if you've encountered any error message while trying to connect to HMRC? Any further details are much appreciated to help narrow down this issue.

When connecting to HMRC, you'll need to make sure that you're business is eligible with this process. Once verified, here are the steps that you'll need to complete so you can successfully submit VAT returns to HMRC for MTD.

1. Set up your agent service account with HMRC. 
  2. Authorise QuickBooks to interact with HMRC.
  3. Prepare a list of clients that are eligible and set them up on HMRC and QuickBooks.

For complete details about the process of signing up and submitting a VAT return to HMRC, please refer to these articles:

However, if you need further assistance that requires live technical support, you can always reach out to our Customer Care Team

Of course, I'm still here to help you out. Please get back to me with some more details of your concern and we'll take it from there. I'll be keeping an eye out on your response to this. Take care!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Can’t connect to hmrc??

Good day, @redlee1979.

I want to ensure that you'll be able to connect to HMRC. To start with, may I ask if you've encountered any error message while trying to connect to HMRC? Any further details are much appreciated to help narrow down this issue.

When connecting to HMRC, you'll need to make sure that you're business is eligible with this process. Once verified, here are the steps that you'll need to complete so you can successfully submit VAT returns to HMRC for MTD.

1. Set up your agent service account with HMRC. 
  2. Authorise QuickBooks to interact with HMRC.
  3. Prepare a list of clients that are eligible and set them up on HMRC and QuickBooks.

For complete details about the process of signing up and submitting a VAT return to HMRC, please refer to these articles:

However, if you need further assistance that requires live technical support, you can always reach out to our Customer Care Team

Of course, I'm still here to help you out. Please get back to me with some more details of your concern and we'll take it from there. I'll be keeping an eye out on your response to this. Take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us