cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how i actually speak to a human being at Quickbooks?

6 REPLIES 6
MirriamM

Thanks for posting in the Community, Werangutan,

Let me point you in the right direction for reaching customer service by phone.

You can request a phone call by the QuickBooks Online Phone Support team with the following steps:

1. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  2. Click Contact us button at the bottom.
  3. Enter your question in the What can we help you with? field.
  4. Click Let's talk.
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Choose Call me.

One of our agent from this team would be happy to assist you, please also know that the Community is also here to help.

If I can be of additional assistance, please let me know. Take care always.

thewoollyrabbit
Level 2

I'd like to know this too as I followed the above instructions and no button was there to press. It seems humans at Quickbooks are elusive, mythical even....

Ryan_M

Hi @thewoollyrabbit,

I can confirm the steps provided by @MirriamM above is correct.

If the Get a callback option is unavailable or grayed out, that means that phone support is currently unavailable. I followed the same steps and found that Chat Support is available. You can proceed with that route if you wish to speak with a live representative. 

On the other hand, you can also provide additional info about your issue, and I'll handle it to the best of my ability. 

thewoollyrabbit
Level 2

I've tried that and when I press the help button it takes me to generic help articles to which there is no answer to my issues. I cannot access the facility you mention.

IamjuViel
QuickBooks Team

Let's perform some troubleshooting steps so you'll be able to contact our support, @thewoollyrabbit.

Stored data in your browser may affect its performance and behavior such as unclickable buttons. Let's access your account using a private browser or an incognito window.

• Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: Command + Shift + N

If you're able to successfully see the contact options, I'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies. However, if you're still getting the same results, you can use a different browser or device. You can check this article to fix unexpected browser behaviors: Troubleshooting browser problems.

Feel free to leave your comments below if you have other questions.

emmam6

Hello Community users, we just wanted to pop in and add contact information for our customer support team, the direct number for help with QuickBooks UK is 0808 2345337, which is open Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us