To set up a deduction that recurs indefinitely:
- Go to the employee record for the employee that you want to create the recurring deduction for, and click Pay Run Inclusions.
- Click Add for the deductions you need for the employee, and complete the following details:
- Select the appropriate deduction category from the drop down list.
- Enter the deduction amount to be applied per pay run. It can be a Fixed amount or a Percentage of Gross earnings.
- Select whether the deduction should be paid manually, HMRC or a bank account.
- Select if the preserved earnings should be used from the drop down menu.
- Apply a note if you would like this deduction to have a note attached on the employee's payslip.
- Please state when you want this inclusion to start and when it should expire.
- Click Save.
The next time you process pay run that includes this employee, the deduction will automatically appear.