cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
david_g
Level 3

When working on my Time Activity, how do I stop constant request to "Approve" time via T-Sheets? I don't use T-Sheets

When working on my Time Activity, how do I stop constant request to "Approve" time via T-Sheets? I don't use T-Sheets

15 REPLIES 15
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello david_g,

Could you please send a screenshot of this message appearing?

Thanks,

Talia

david_g
Level 3

Hi Talia, Attached as requested. I did do a trial of T-Sheets in 2018, if that helps?
If I select – ‘Please do not show this again’. I still get the warning bar at the top

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg

John C
QuickBooks Team

Hi david_g

We would be grateful if you can check within the Apps section of your account to ensure that the T Sheets app is deleted/uninstalled and then establish whether you are receiving the same message.

david_g
Level 3

Not sure what you mean by "Apps section of your account". Via the COG/Gear symbol, there is not Accounts/Apps. However, via the left-hand main navigation panel there is 'Apps' (below My Accountant). Within that, it is below 'My Apps', however I cannot delete it

EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Hi David

It is in the apps on the left hand side and then my apps,yes.Is it the case you do not get the disconnect app/delete option in that section? Can we just confirm are you the master admin on the QuickBooks Online account?

Thanks

Emma

david_g
Level 3

Hi Emma,
Yes, logged into QBO as 'Master admin'. Correct, there is no option to disconnect/delete. 

david_g
Level 3

My Apps.jpg

John C
QuickBooks Team

Hi david_g

When you select the TSheets icon is there an option to delete/disconnect?

david_g
Level 3

I am afraid not

John C
QuickBooks Team

Hi david_g

We would be grateful if you can DM us on Twitter or PM us on Facebook with the email address you have associated with your QuickBooks account to enable us to assist you further.

david_g
Level 3

Afraid not, do not use either as a matter of principle

Send email to a short lived gmail:
[email address removed]

EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Hello David

Thanks for that. It looks like you have two different users. If you go to manage users in the cog in the top right you should see a master admin user with a different email address in your name.

Can we just ask if you can sign out and sign in using the master admin and then go to apps on the left hand side and try and disconnect again.

Thanks

Emma

david_g
Level 3

The 'Master admin' is in the name of my Director. The email used for the 'Master admin' is one we both have access to - shared. In the user profile when logged in, that 'User ID' is the same is the same as the email address which corresponds to the email address associated with the 'Master admin'. This whole routine of checking has been rigorously assessed during the implementation of a switch from PaySuite to QBOAP - as it is at that level that emails (and the declaration - from the corresponding email address) have to be exchanged with qboap_support AT intuit DOT com.

The email address I supplied below (subsequently removed - thank you) was one intended to be used rather than Facebook/Twitter

I DO NOT have the ability to delet from the left-hand min navigation pane/Apps/My Apps. HOWEVER - via 'User Profile' I have now found a 'Remove' button for T-Sheets, which I have depressed and then clicked 'Done'. Logged out and logged in - NO JOY!

david_g
Level 3

Apps.jpg

BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

I appreciate the updates that you've given, @david_g.

I want to ensure you'll be able to successfully remove the T-sheet app from your QuickBooks, so let me get you pointed in the right direction. 

To better investigate why you're unable to remove the T-sheet app, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team. This team is the best resource for such concern as they're able to initiate a remote-viewing session to and identify what's causing the issue.

Also to give you more insights about, uninstalling T-sheets you may check out this link: Uninstall Add-ons.

Keep me posted how things turns out. I'll be to help if there's anything else you need. Take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us