Did you mean: 
Arcoggs
Level 1

Can I access customer technical support by phone on Sunday

3 Comments 3
Aphylis

Hi @Arcoggs,

Technical supports are only available during office hours and business days.

You can message us through chat.

Open: 5AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri.

To do this follow the steps below:

• Click Help beside Window drop down.
  • Select Quickbooks Desktop Help.
  • Click on Contact Us on the pop up window.
  • You will be directed to the website where iy will ask you the concern. If unsatisfied with the answer, you will be provided to contact our chat representative.

Currently during business hours you will also have the option to log a call back request.

For any further questions please feel free to post.

Northsound
Level 1

I was trying to open a company on Quickbooks and received an error that I needed to run a fix it program.  I pressed the button to exit the error and tried to close the program the program stopped working all together, but did not close. The program is now locked and will not allow me to exit or close it I have tried restarting the computer and it will not restart before of Quickbooks. While I was working on another program with Quickbooks in the background a black screen popped up with white lettering (I believe it was dos???) I tried to copy the error that came up but the screen closed before I was able to actually see what the error was. I did see it had to do with a program that was not working. I am assuming that is Quickbooks.  How do I move forward?

FritzF

Thanks for joining this conversation, Northsound.

I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this, but there isn't currently one. There are a few troubleshooting steps that we can perform to isolate this.

To start, download and use the QBRefresher Tool. This will help end these QuickBooks processes and performs a mini-repair to ensure that things are in proper order.

Here's how:

1. Click here to download QBRefresher Tool.
  2. Let it run its magic, then re-open QuickBooks again to double-check.

If the same thing happens, let's suppress the QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) application to figure out if your company file or the program itself is working. Here's how:

1. Close QBDT.
  2. Press and hold the Ctrl key, then double-click the QB icon. Do not release until you see the No Company Open window.
  3. Select a company file, then choose Open416.PNG

If you're getting the same results, I suggest checking out this article and proceed to solutions 3 to 6 for additional troubleshooting steps: QuickBooks Desktop doesn't start or won't open.

Please know that I'm only a few clicks away if you have any other issues or concerns. I'll be happy to help. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us