Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Member

Can I recall an efiled w-2

I just finalized my W-2s and went in to efile them.  Some of the numbers changed from my draft.  Can I recall the form or do I have to submit a correction?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Can I recall an efiled w-2

Hello there, JAS124.


When some of the numbers changed after submitting the W-2 form, you'll have to file a W-2c form to correct it. 


You can file the forms W-2c and W-3c on paper or e-file it through the SSA Business Services Online at their website


Please check this article for more information: Correct or amend W-2 forms.


If you have more questions about this, please let me know and I'd be glad to answer them.