cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can i set up a value pack from costco, that is DESKTOP PRO 2019 AND PAYROLL EMHANCED?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Can i set up a value pack from costco, that is DESKTOP PRO 2019 AND PAYROLL EMHANCED?

I'm glad you came here for support, atejadainc.

Yes, you can set up QuickBooks Desktop with Enhanced Payroll that you purchased from a retail store. I'm here to walk you through the whole process of activating your subscription.

If you're done installing your QuickBooks Pro 2019, you'll be receiving a prompt message to activate it. Otherwise, you'll need to manually activate this by following the steps below:

1. Open QuickBooks.
  2. From the Help menu, select Activate QuickBooks.
  3. Follow the steps on the screen to verify your info.

Just in case you're having trouble activating your QuickBooks, here's an article you can refer to: Get help if you can’t activate QuickBooks Desktop.

Once done, you can start activating the payroll subscription through the steps provided below:

1. Go to Employees.
  2. Click Payroll.
  3. Choose Install Payroll from Box.
  4. Complete the fields in the Payroll License and Product Information page. Your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll license number is displayed on a brightly colored sticker on the folder inside your box. The product number is included in the directions on the folder. These numbers work together to identify and verify your Payroll subscription. They also produce a valid service key, which you'll use to unlock your payroll subscription.
  5. Select Continue.
  6. Complete the fields in the Payroll Company Legal Information section.

To learn more about activating QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscriptions, feel free to check out this article: Activate a payroll service purchased from a retail store.

If you don't see Install Payroll from Box, your QuickBooks Desktop may already have a payroll subscription. I recommend you get in touch with our Payroll Support Team to activate your new payroll subscription.

You should be all set. Please let me know if you need more help setting up QuickBooks. I'm always around to assist you some more.