cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cant see pay stub

I cannot pull up my last 6 months of pay stubs i need mine from January 25th!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Cant see pay stub

Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community, @MBraddock

Let's perform some steps so you'll be able to see your pay stubs from January 25th. 

Just to verify, are you trying to access your paychecks in the QuickBooks Workforce website? If so, are you getting any error messages? This will help me provide accurate resolution to your concern. 

However, you can use private browsing or incognito mode to help isolate the issue. It doesn't store information in the cache so it's a great way to verify if this is a browser-related issue or not.

If you're using Google Chrome, you can press Ctrl + Shift + N on your keyboard. For Safari, please hit Command + Shift +N buttons. You can press Ctrl + Shift + P for Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. 

If it works, you can go back to your main browser. Then, clear its cache to help get a clean slate. 

If the private browser doesn't work, I'd suggest using another compatible browser.

After that, you'll need to sign back in to your Workforce account. Then, let's check to see if you're able to get your pay stubs worth six months. 

For more details about QuickBooks Workforce, please read through this useful article: Access Your Paychecks Online

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to drop me a comment below. I'll be around to help, @MBraddock