cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Contributor *

Direct deposit

Right now intuit processes my direct deposit.  Can I still use intuit payroll so intuit keeps up with my tax reports etc  and I process payroll but change the direct deposit part where instead of going through intuit where there is a bank to bank fee be capable to sending to my federal credit union where they do not charge a bank to bank fee?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Direct deposit

Greetings, Faefave.

Thanks for joining the QuickBooks Community. I’m happy to clarify about using the Payroll and the Direct Deposit features.

Yes, you’ll still able to use Intuit Payroll to manage your employees’ pay, process tax forms, etc. even if you’re sending the direct deposit to the Federal Credit Union account. Make sure to remove the check in the Use Direct Deposit checkbox so you will not be charged for the fee.

Here’s how:

1. Go to Employees at the top menu bar, then select Employee Center.
  2. Select the Employees tab, then double-click on the employee’s name to open the profile.
  3. Choose Payroll Info on the left panel.
  4. Click on the Direct Deposit tab.
  5. In the Direct Deposit window, unmark the box for Use Direct Deposit
  6. Click OK in the Direct Deposit and Edit Employee windows.

Once done, you should now be able to run payroll and submit them to Federal Credit Union.

If you have follow-up questions about the process, reach out to me by posting a comment below. I'm always ready to answer them. Have a great rest of your day.