cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Email Address for Tax Notices

I am using the enhanced payroll feature with QB. I received a tax notice due in the mail, because of a late filing that is not my responsibility as I pay for this service. I tried sending it to the original link I had received in the past but was unable to complete due to undeliverable.

Please send an updated email address so I can request a refund on my account.

Thank you.

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Email Address for Tax Notices

Greetings, lori003.

Thanks for posting in the Community. I'm here to provide some clarification regarding this matter and get this straightened out right away.

I know you mentioned that you're using Enhanced Payroll, but are you actually referring to the Full Service Payroll subscription? Since, in Full Service Payroll, we will process the tax filing for you. However, for Enhanced Payroll, we will calculate the taxes for you through QuickBooks, but you'll need to file your taxes manually.

That being said, I recommend that you get in touch with our Full Service Payroll Team. They can pull up your account in a safe environment and verify this for you. Once it's verified, they could also assist you with your refund request. Here's how you can reach out to them:

1. Click the Help icon at the top right.
  2. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.

Keep me posted with the result, I'm determined to get this resolved for you. Thanks again for coming to the Community, I'll be standing by for your response.

Experienced Member

Re: Email Address for Tax Notices

It's the Full Service payroll. I will contact payroll directly, just thought I could get the email here without having to wait on hold.