cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Exporting Payroll from Intuit Full Service Payroll to QuickBooks Online Advanced

For the last month, since we upgraded to QuickBooks Online Advanced, I am having issues with exporting payroll.  Has anyone else been having or heard of this problem?  The error message I get tells me to call support.  I have spent a total of 6 hours with support and still no resolution.

I have been told several different things between speaking with 4 different support technicians.  They have brought this issue to the tier 2 support team.  They've had me make several changes to my chart of account, that didn't work.  I'm completely at a loss here.  Any suggestions?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Exporting Payroll from Intuit Full Service Payroll to QuickBooks Online Advanced

Good afternoon, @COrtiz56.

I'd like to offer my assistance in getting this issue resolved. If the matter has already been escalated to the Tier 2 Support Team, it may be beyond my reach to offer anything further. All the same, I'd be more than happy to learn about the error and see what I can do.

Do you mind replying here with a screenshot of the error and any information you can provide regarding your discussions and troubleshooting with the Support Team thus far? I'll also benefit from any case numbers you can offer for those interactions, but please refrain from sharing any personal information beyond that to ensure your privacy in this public forum.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me here should you have any additional questions or concerns, I want to make sure you're taken care of. Thanks for coming to the Community, I look forward to hearing from you again.