cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rudybatt
Level 1

How can I get my 1099 detail report to show payroll for the whole year, I am getting only the last 4 Months

2018 Sub-Contractors payroll, I am only getting September - December Showing on my 1099 Detail report. How can I get January - August added to the report.

Solved
Best answer March 06, 2019

Best Answers
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

How can I get my 1099 detail report to show payroll for the whole year, I am getting only the last 4 Months

Hi there, @Rudybatt.

It's my pleasure to help share information about running the 1099 Detail Report in QuickBooks Desktop.

The 1099 Detail Report shows the transactions with mapped 1099 accounts, vendors eligible for 1099 and those vendors who reaches the threshold. It's possible that the transactions reaches with mapped 1099 accounts and those who reaches the threshold are only in the month of September to December.

You may need to check the transactions to see why it didn't reflect on the month of January to August. For additional reference, you may check this article: How to create 1099 summary or detail reports.

Keep me posted if you have any other QuickBooks and 1099 concerns by adding a comment below. I'm just a post a way and always here to help you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @Rudybatt.

It's my pleasure to help share information about running the 1099 Detail Report in QuickBooks Desktop.

The 1099 Detail Report shows the transactions with mapped 1099 accounts, vendors eligible for 1099 and those vendors who reaches the threshold. It's possible that the transactions reaches with mapped 1099 accounts and those who reaches the threshold are only in the month of September to December.

You may need to check the transactions to see why it didn't reflect on the month of January to August. For additional reference, you may check this article: How to create 1099 summary or detail reports.

Keep me posted if you have any other QuickBooks and 1099 concerns by adding a comment below. I'm just a post a way and always here to help you. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us