cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I reprint a w-2 after an ajustment made for 2018

How do I print a new W2 and save it after an ajustment to it was made.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How can I reprint a w-2 after an ajustment made for 2018

Hello there, sherry6.

Let me help guide you on how to print the W-2 form in QuickBooks Desktop. 

When processing liability adjustment, make sure that it affects the liability accounts to reflect the changes on the W-2 form. Then, you can now print the W2 form from the Payroll Tax Center. 

Here's how: 

1. Go to the Payroll Tax Center (PTC) from your QuickBooks file:
          1.    Choose Employees > Payroll Center.
          2.    Click the File Forms tab.
          3.    Click View/Print forms & W-2s.
          4.    Enter Payroll PIN. Click OK.
  2. Go to the W-2 page. If you do not see a list of employees, click View/Print W-2 forms for all years.
  3. Click the employee's name to open the W-2 form you want to print. (If the W-2 does not open, hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys while clicking the employee W-2.)
  4. If prompted, select View Reprints. (This adds the REISSUED STATEMENT watermark to the W-2.) Click Continue. (If you are not prompted, the REISSUED STATEMENT watermark automatically appears on the W-2 form).
  5. When Adobe Reader opens the W-2 form, print it on the correct perforated paper.

To learn more about printing W2 form, you can check this article: How to reprint or replace employee W-2 forms

Don't hesitate to leave a comment below if you have other questions about printing W2 form. I'll be around to help you out. Have a good one.