cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

How to change payment method for payroll subscription on Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2018

We are changing credit card accounts and I need to update the payment method associated with my payroll subscription.  We use Desktop Pro 2018.  When I go to My Payroll Servcies->Acct/Billing Details and then try to click"change" there by the Current Payment Method it is not working.  It allows me to enter all of my information (I am changing the holder name and the card number and data) nothing processes when I hit "continue" the screen just sits there.  It never goes to the next step or accepts my new information.  Anyone have some advice?  

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How to change payment method for payroll subscription on Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2018

Hello there, @leahj77.

Helping you in changing the payment method of your payroll subscription is my priority. Let's get this taken of.

You'll have the option to change your subscription's payment method by logging in to QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance. Once signed in you can update the Billing Information under the Annual Billing Details box.

The level of information may vary depending on your contact role. If you don't see any information under the Billing Details box, this means that you're not the current billing contact. To change the Holder and/or the billing contact, please contact us.

If you see the current credit card information, select the Edit link to update your billing information and change the payment details.

To give you more details about this process, please refer to this article: Update billing for Desktop payroll subscription.

This information should help you change your payment method.

Don't hesitate to reach back out to me if you have any other concerns with QuickBooks. Have a great day!