cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I cannot complete a payroll because the system indicates the WA State Family Medical Leave Premium EE is not set up for any employee.

My attempt to complete a payroll tonight (after support hours) has failed because the system tell me I need to complete the WA Paid medical and Family Leave Premium. I have had this set up for the company since the beginning of the year and now it suddenly does not recognize the setting.
1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I cannot complete a payroll because the system indicates the WA State Family Medical Leave Pr...

Thanks for posting in the Community, mark61online.

I've checked our record if there is ongoing issue about WA Family Medical Leave Premium settings. Since there's none, let's check to see if this is a browser related issue. Let's start using a private browser and run your payroll from there. This helps disable browsing history and web cache. Here’s how:

• Ctrl + Shift + P (Internet Explorer)
  • Command + Shift + N (Safari)
  • Ctrl+ Shift + N (Google Chrome)
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Mozilla Firefox)

If it works, go back to the regular browser and clear the cache. Too much cache will result to unusual browser behavior. Also, I'd suggest using a different supported browser.

Check Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave (New Tax 2019) article for future reference.

Please let me know if you have other concerns.