cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
hpower1
Level 1

I have subscribed to payroll and paid the fee but when I attempt to run my payroll, it sends me to the screen asking me to sign up for payroll.

3 Comments 3
JamesM
QuickBooks Team

I have subscribed to payroll and paid the fee but when I attempt to run my payroll, it sends me to the screen asking me to sign up for payroll.

Hi there, 

Good job on signing up for payroll! I'll be happy to assist with making sure you're able to run payroll.

It sounds like this may be a browser issue. Don't worry, I'll help determine what's going on. To get started, please clear cache and cookies from your browser. Doing this will help fix most issues the site may be having. Here's an article with instructions on how to do that. Try this out and let me know what happens. I'll be on standby. 

hpower1
Level 1

I cleared the cache and tried multiple different browsers on different computers. It still doesn't work. 

JenoP

Thanks for letting us know what steps have already been taken, hpower1.

Since you're getting a similar result, I would recommend reaching out to our phone support. They can take a look at your payroll account and check why you're still getting the message. Here's how:

1. Click the Help menu and click Contact Us
  2. Provide a short a short description of the situation, then click Let's talk
  3. Click Get the number.

Visit us again in the Community if you have other questions.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us