cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Established Member

I'm Using Quick Books Desktop Accountant, I make payroll for my clients, how can I Export the payroll data to my clients Quick Books

4 Comments
BRC
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I'm Using Quick Books Desktop Accountant, I make payroll for my clients, how can I Export the payroll data to my clients Quick Books

There is no way to actually import payroll transactions into QuickBooks.

However, if your goal is for the client's books to reflect the accounting from the payroll you created (but not use payroll in their QB file) then you can import the paychecks as standard checks.

Use our BRC Transaction Copier  to pull paychecks from your QB file and create an IIF file for import into your client's QB file.

Established Member

Re: I'm Using Quick Books Desktop Accountant, I make payroll for my clients, how can I Export the payroll data to my clients Quick Books

Thank For your reply!

But how will my client's books have all the taxes transactions?

QuickBooks Team

Re: I'm Using Quick Books Desktop Accountant, I make payroll for my clients, how can I Export the...

Hi, @myshem.

Please allow me to join the thread and help share a little more information about importing/exporting payroll data in QuickBooks.

Yes, as of now, there isn't an option to import payroll transactions into QuickBooks. Creating checks for the amount of the paychecks won't include the amount of taxes.

If you want to calculate the taxes, paychecks must be manually created on your clients QuickBooks or file.

On the other hand, you may visit our Help articles for your future reference about QuickBooks Desktop: Help articles for QuickBooks Desktop.

Please know that I'll be right here to help you if you have any other QuickBooks or payroll questions, just add a comment below. Have a great day ahead!

Highlighted
BRC
Established Community Backer ***

@myshem 

RE: But how will my client's books have all the taxes transactions?

I'm sorry but I don't know what you're asking. "taxes transactions"?  There isn't any type of transaction in QB called "taxes".  If you mean the paychecks and payroll tax payments, they can both be imported as Checks are previously described.