cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I need to be able to do certified payroll with QBO. Or at least have an app that will intigrate to complete the certified payroll. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I need to be able to do certified payroll with QBO. Or at least have an app that will intigra...

Hi there, @kelly22,

It's nice to have you here today. I can share some insights about the Certified Payroll feature in QuickBooks Online.

At the moment, QuickBooks Online does not support Certified Payroll processing. This functionality is only available if you're using the QuickBooks Desktop version. As a workaround, you can run the different payroll reports like Payroll Details, Payroll Summary by Employee, Payroll Tax and Wage Summary, and Time Activities by Employee Detail to get  the total wages paid to your employees.

I understand how helpful this feature can help you grow your business. The updates and changes that we implement are the results of the suggestions provided by users, like you. That said, I'm making it my top priority that this reaches our Product Development Team.

You might also want to try using the Quickbooks Desktop Software to run the Certified Payroll. Checkout this link to learn more about our desktop products: QuickBooks Desktop Products Comparison

Here are some helpful resources to get you started with Certified Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop:

Certified Payroll

Prevailing wages and certified payroll reports

That should do it. Please let me know if you have any questions or need further help along the way. I'll be more than happy to lend you a hand. Best wishes!