Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I need to talk to real person on phone

10 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I need to talk to real person on phone

For General QBO questions:

1. Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Select  QuickBooks Online.
  3. Select a category under “What can we help you with?”.
  4. Scroll down the page, then click the Get Phone Number 

For Payroll:

1. Go to https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact/
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll version.
  3. Select the Payroll
  4. Click the View Contact Info 
Experienced Member

what is the phone number?  i hate no having this option, and you making it VERY difficult to talk live!  I'm cancelling and want a refund.

Experienced Member

self employeed subscription refund is what i need to talk with someone about

QuickBooks Team

Hi 6268083593,

We only offer Chat support for QuickBooks Self-Employed. Please follow the steps below to reach them, so you can discuss about refund with them. We're unable discuss or make changes on your account from here for security reasons. 

1. Click the Help menu in the upper right hand corner.
  2. Choose Contact Us.
  3. Enter a short detail about your concern and hit Continue.
  4. Click the Start a chat button.

If you need anything else, please comment below.

Frequent Explorer **

Yeah, good luck. I was on hold for over 30 minutes, only to have the person answer and hang up. There is ZERO customer service with Intuit. I hope they don't do to the TSheet gang what the rest of their phone system is like -- a complete joke. 

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for looping in, @LeahC.

I'm taking note of the feedback regarding your experience with phone support. We’re receiving high call volume, so hold times may be increased.

Now that you’re in the Community, I’ll do everything in my power to help fix or resolve the issue you have. 

Many users come here to ask general questions related to navigating and working with the program. If you want, click the Reply button below and share your concern with us, so our QuickBooks experts can assist you.

I’m looking forward to your response, @LeahC. Take care and cheering you to continued success!

Frequent Explorer **

The issue I was having was too complex to handle via chat/email. 

I understand increased hold times and I understand people get disconnected accidently. The problem is A) Simply finding a number to contact someone for help. B) Once a phone number is found, navigating the auto-answering system. 

I also understand high call volumes. What I do not understand is how a company as large as Intuit does not have a call back ("...Your call is very important, to keep your place in line leave your name and phone number and a brief message...."). 

iIn conclusion: The customer service within Intuit is absolutely horrible.  OH hahaha the real kicker is to finally get a real person, only to have their English so broken they don't understand you any more then you can understand them. Just the icing on the cake. 

QuickBooks Team

Hi @LeahC,

This isn't the kind of service we want you to experience and I personally want to address your concern about our call back.

In addition to what has been shared by my colleague, we are working to reduce the high volume of calls waiting while you are on the line.

I'm also taking note of your feedback so that we'll be able to follow all scheduled callbacks for our customer like you.

Please let me know in the comment section below if you have any other questions. I'll be always around ready to help.

I am having the same problem.  I need a real person to talk to as I need to do screen sharing.

What happened to the excellent customer service you had not long ago.

VERY dissappointed. I used to recommend quickbooks for that reason.

Not anymore.

Looking for another bookkeeping service.  

QuickBooks Team

Hi, @mekenic.

I want to ensure you get the support you need. I'd be glad to help you out here. 

This isn't the kind of customer service we want you to experience. Part of our job is to provide an excellent customer service in a manner that your experience is marked as outstanding. 

I'd appreciate if you can provide more details about your post so I can able to address your concern. You can click on Add comment button below if you want to add further information and I'd be happy to answer them for you. 

However, if you need a screen-sharing, you can either contact our QuickBooks Messaging Support Team or request for a callback. 

Here's how you can contact our customer support for QuickBooks Online (QBO): 

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
  3. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.
  4. Type-in Customer Support on the How can we help? tab, then click Continue.
  5. Fill out the information. 

For QuickBooks Desktop Support, you can follow the steps in this article: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team

Please know that I'm just a post away if you need anything else. I'm always here to help. Have a good one!