cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I purchased standard payroll today but now when I run payroll and click "Turn on payroll" a blank screen opens and I can't continue. How do I get past that blank screen?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I purchased standard payroll today but now when I run payroll and click "Turn on payroll" a b...

Hello,

Employee wage management is important for your business. I'll be happy to assist with the payroll setup. With QuickBooks Online Standard Payroll, you can easily pay your employees via direct deposit and prepare year end summaries and employee forms. If you're having issues with the payroll setup, I suggest you clear the browser’s cache and temporary Internet files as shown in this community article. Doing so will clean up certain files from your computer which can resolve loading and display issues on most websites.

If you're still seeing a black screen during the payroll setup process, call our phone support team at 1-855-253-1536 for more troubleshooting. Our agents are available Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Let me know if you have any other questions.