cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbarnet
Level 1

I use Time by Name Reports to show my client hours employees worked on site. I want to be able to filter the report to show employees hours but separate the job sites.

Solved
Best answer December 10, 2018

Best Answers
qbteachmt
Level 15

I use Time by Name Reports to show my client hours employees worked on site. I want to be able to filter the report to show employees hours but separate the job sites.

"how do you print only what Dan and Gregg did at Brians house in order to send the hours to Brian"

You Filter reports. Customize, top left, then Filters tab.

Remember you can use Time y Job by Name by Item, Time by Name by Job by Item, etc. Once you start with the perspective you want, you Customize and Filter. Filter on Customer:Job = pick one; or on Multiple = checkmark as many that apply.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

"how do you print only what Dan and Gregg did at Brians house in order to send the hours to Brian"

You Filter reports. Customize, top left, then Filters tab.

Remember you can use Time y Job by Name by Item, Time by Name by Job by Item, etc. Once you start with the perspective you want, you Customize and Filter. Filter on Customer:Job = pick one; or on Multiple = checkmark as many that apply.

qbteachmt
Level 15

Separate Job Sites = Job Names. You set up the Subcustomer Name, to track this. You use Customer:Job on the entries, the purchase details, the sales, etc.

Please see my attachments.

rbarnet
Level 1

Hi qpteachmt thanks for your quick response. Your last Photo Time by Name is what I do, but basically the employees do one function and also in the same site. I have 20 employees 15 going to one site and 5 to another site what I need is to show the report of the 15 to one customer and 5 to another customer. In your last photo Dan Miller and Gregg worked at Brians house and other sites how do you print only what Dan and Gregg did at Brians house in order to send the hours to Brian

Need to get in touch?

Contact us