cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Indiana requirement for electronic filing via .csv format SUTA for 50 or more employees. How do I export to their template in excel?

I need to be able to pull data from QuickBooks Pro 2018 desktop into the template in excel provided by Indiana Department of Workforce Development.  I have not seen any where that can find the field names to merge.  Where do I need to go to get this done, we have over 800 clients that will need this report?

Thank you so very much,

Chris Becker

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Indiana requirement for electronic filing via .csv format SUTA for 50 or more employees. How ...

Hi there, CEEB.

Nice to have you here in the Community. I can provide some clarification regarding the data you're trying to export to the template.

At this time, QuickBooks doesn't have the option to directly export the data to the Excel template provided by your state agency. In the meantime, you can pull up the UC-1 Quarterly Contribution report in the File Forms tab. Here's how:

1. Go to Employees.
  2. Select Payroll Center.
  3. Choose the File Forms tab.
  4. Then, locate the form and click on it to highlight.
  5. Click on the Create Form button.
  6. Select Last Calendar Quarter.

From there, you have the option to print the form or save it as a PDF file for your reference. With this, you'll be able to enter the details manually on the Excel template.

Please let me know if you have further questions. I'm always happy to help. Take care and have a great day.