cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

My direct deposits are showing pending for all employees. Anyone experienced this before? I don't want to write paper checks when they are expecting direct deposits?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: My direct deposits are showing pending for all employees. Anyone experienced this before? I d...

Hi, kdrosser81.

Let me share some information about pending direct deposits via QuickBooks Online.

We're receiving reports that other users are getting this error as well and we would like to inform you that this has already been escalated to our engineering team. Although we don't have a specific time frame as to when and how this will be mediated upon, rest assured that this is being looked into.

I’d encourage you to contact our phone agents and have them add your account information to the list of affected users. That way, our engineers can send you updates via email when they are available.

To reach us, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  3. At the bottom, click on Contact us.
  4. Type in your concern then hit Continue.

However, as soon as an update is received, I, or another member of the Community team, will be happy to update this thread to let you know so that you can get back to business.

Thanks for your patience as we continue working toward a resolution. Have a good one.