cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My subscription has been paid on 3/28/19. I received reference #[removed]. It will not let me clear the re-activate subscription which means I can not do payroll or reports. What do I need to do

How do I clear off the reactivate payroll subscription so that my progrom works?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: My subscription has been paid on 3/28/19. I received reference # P1-47949628. It will not let...

Hello there, @rdthomas4239.

I'm here to help you today so you'll be able to activate your payroll subscription successfully, run payroll and open reports in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Since you've paid your subscription and received the reference number, but it won't allow you to clear the re-activate subscription and run payroll, you can start by reactivating your payroll service key.

To reactivate your service key:

1. Click on Employees at the top menu bar.
  2. Select My Payroll Service.
  3. Click on Manage Service Key.
  4. Click on Edit.
  5. Remove or re-enter your payroll service key.
  6. Click on OK.
  7. Select Next until you'll reach on Finish.

You may also check this article for additional reference: Enter your payroll service or disk delivery key.

If the issue persists, I recommend getting in touch with our Support Team to check and investigate this further securely. For the support's contact information, you may check it here: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

As always, please feel free to add a post/comment below if you have any other payroll concerns, I'll be always here to help you. Have a wonderful day ahead!