cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Payroll Charges

I spoke to somebody on the phone back in July of 2018 when I closed my business, but I am still being charged $20/mo for payroll service.  I'm embarrassed to say that I didnt notice it until recently, but I need that canceled and confirmed.

Also, I beg mercy of you, because I did think the program was canceled and refund you would be willing to offer would be greatly appreciated.  I have had your products for years and have been a faithful customer, but the business eventually failed, so if you could help I would be so thankful.

Thanks again,

Michael Bennett

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Payroll Charges

Hello there, @mb80117.

I'd like to begin with thanking you for allowing QuickBooks to serve you with your accounting needs. I'm here to help share some details regarding your payroll charges concern.

To get assistance with the cancellation of your subscription, I'd suggest reaching out directly to our Customer Care Team. This team is the best resource for such inquiries. They have the tools to pull up your account information securely and discuss this matter further with you. 

Doing this helps us ensure that your account remains safe since the Community is a public place. You can reach them by following the steps in this link: 

Also, here are some articles that you can check out about QuickBooks payroll cancellation for your reference: Contact the QuickBooks Online Customer Support team.

This should get you pointed in the right direction.

Please know that you've got me here in the Community if you have any other questions concerning QuickBooks. I'll make sure you're taken care of. Have a good one, @mb80117.