cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Payroll Summary Report on Quickbooks Mac

How can I create a Payroll Summary Report on Quickbooks Mac? Also, I can do payroll manually without using the Quickbooks service, right? I have only two employees, and it's not worth the 23 or so a month. 

1 Comment

Re: Payroll Summary Report on Quickbooks Mac

Hi there, @JLamb.

I'm glad to see you in the Community. I'd be happy to help share some information about creating a Payroll Summary report in QuickBooks for Mac. 

Currently, in order to create payroll reports in QuickBooks for Mac, you need to have an active payroll service. However, if you wish to run payroll manually, you can customize the Transaction Detail by Account report to see the employee wages, taxes, adjustments, sick and vacation time you tracked manually.

For the detailed instructions on how to do payroll yourself by hand, I recommend checking this article: Payroll: I want to do it myself.

I've also attached some articles for additional reference:

If you need to reach out for more help, feel free to contact our Customer Care support. They have the tools to help you get this resolved quickly. 

Here's how: 

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. At the top right, select your product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. Select a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button.

That should point you in the right direction today. Stay in touch if you have any other questions about QuickBooks. I'll be happy to help you further. Have a nice day ahead.