cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Payroll tax table updates

I get a message to update payroll to 21909 I ran the update and it said it was complete but I still show that I am on 21908, why is it not updating when it is telling me it is.

Sue

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Payroll tax table updates

Hello there, @sue49hill.

I'm here to help share with few ways to update your payroll tax table successfully.

To help us narrow down the cause of this unexpected behavior, first, you may need to configure your firewall security settings for QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT). Errors may happen if your firewall blocks internet access needed for specific QuickBooks programs or files. Updating your firewall to the latest release may resolve the issue. For further details, you may check this article: Configure firewall security settings for Desktop.

In addition, you may also disable your firewall before updating your payroll tax table. Once done, enable it again. On the other hand, you may also configure your internet settings to work with QBDT successfully.

However, if the same thing happens, I recommend getting in touch with our Support Team to check and investigate this further securely. For the support's contact information, you may check this article: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

Please let me know if you have any other QuickBooks or payroll questions, I'll be always here to help you. Have a great day ahead!